Re: Replication lag due to lagging restart_lsn

От milist ujang
Тема Re: Replication lag due to lagging restart_lsn
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Finally got this useful tool:

Since I usually do scheduled switchover, this tool really helps a lot.

On Tue, Apr 11, 2023 at 10:39 AM milist ujang <ujang.milist@gmail.com> wrote:
I have a case that master has been restarted many times, restart_lsn not moved since nov 2022 till today apr 2023.
I have tried pg_replication_slot_advance() but no luck :-(

postgres 12.8
1 master (4 publisher) many SR slaves, and 1 logical replication (4 subscribers)

Is there a chance to edit the state file under the pg_replslots folder?

--
regards

ujang jaenudin | Self-Employed, DBA Consultant
http://id.linkedin.com/pub/ujang-jaenudin/12/64/bab

От: Michael Christofides
Сообщение: Re: Is there any tool which will help me run and explain analyze about 150 queries?
От: André Rodrigues
Сообщение: Postgres Metrics