Re: Connection time out.

От Duc Dennis Le
Тема Re: Connection time out.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Yes, it is!

On Mon, Jun 26, 2023 at 4:13 AM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Duc,

Is the psql command you're running on the same machine as pgAdmin?

On Mon, Jun 26, 2023 at 1:58 PM Duc Dennis Le <duc.le931@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

Please help me connect to the postgres db instance on Amazon EC2 Linux.  I am able to connect to the postgres database across the network manually using command line, except pgAdmin 4 Client installed on my Mac  Below is the connection setup and failed.  The error I received is "Time out"

Screenshot 2023-06-25 at 5.51.59 PM.png

Screenshot below is successful.  This connection manually is using psql command
Screenshot 2023-06-25 at 5.53.06 PM.png

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal