email list whole thread is great. But the text kind of small?

От jian he
Тема email list whole thread is great. But the text kind of small?
Дата
Список pgsql-www

I like the  postgresql email whole thread view. But I also feel like smaller texts are kind of not easy to read.
Personally I found this one[0] website design email view quite intuitive.

--
 I recommend David Deutsch's <<The Beginning of Infinity>>

  Jian

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: 최 부건
Сообщение: Wiki editor request
От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: email list whole thread is great. But the text kind of small?