Re: Idea Feedback: psql \h misses -> Offers Links?

От Kirk Wolak
Тема Re: Idea Feedback: psql \h misses -> Offers Links?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 18, 2024 at 2:37 PM Peter Eisentraut <peter@eisentraut.org> wrote:
On 17.04.24 19:47, Kirk Wolak wrote:
> *Example:*
> \h current_setting
> No help available for "current_setting".
> Try \h with no arguments to see available help.
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/search/?u=%2Fdocs%2F16%2F&q=current_setting
> <https://www.postgresql.org/search/?u=%2Fdocs%2F16%2F&q=current_setting>

One problem is that this search URL does not actually produce any useful
information about current_setting.

I see what you mean, but doesn't that imply our web search feature is weak?  That's the full name of an existing function, and it's in the index. But it cannot be found if searched from the website?

От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: Cannot find a working 64-bit integer type on Illumos
От: "Devulapalli, Raghuveer"
Сообщение: RE: Popcount optimization using AVX512