Re: Trying to learn the PL/pgsql procedural language

От Andrej
Тема Re: Trying to learn the PL/pgsql procedural language
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On 27 October 2014 18:15, John R. Sowden <jsowden@americansentry.net> wrote:

Hi John,

> Thank you both for your response.  This does not sound good.  It looks like
> I am going to have to find a linux language that I can embed sql commands to
> talk to pg.

Others have suggested python, you're talking about an all-in-one approach.
Have you considered PyQt or PySide?

> John

Cheers,
Andrej

От: Gavin Flower
Сообщение: Re: Trying to learn the PL/pgsql procedural language
От: Shubhra Sharma
Сообщение: Need help with understanding the explain analyze query plan