Re: BUG #18212: Functions txid_status() and pg_xact_status() return invalid status of the specified transaction

От Karina Litskevich
Тема Re: BUG #18212: Functions txid_status() and pg_xact_status() return invalid status of the specified transaction
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG #18212: Functions txid_status() and pg_xact_status() return invalid status of the specified transaction  (Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov@gmail.com>)
Ответы Re: BUG #18212: Functions txid_status() and pg_xact_status() return invalid status of the specified transaction  (Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs

On Mon, Feb 5, 2024 at 4:51 PM Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov@gmail.com> wrote:
I've slightly revised the patch (attached).  I'm going to push it if
there are no objections.

Thank you very much!

It looks like you based your v3 patch on the v1. Have you noticed Kyotaro's
comments and my corrections in the v2 patch?

Best regards,
Karina Litskevich
Postgres Professional: http://postgrespro.com/

От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18212: Functions txid_status() and pg_xact_status() return invalid status of the specified transaction
От: Alexander Korotkov