postgres 9.0.4 Streaming relate question ..

От akp geek
Тема postgres 9.0.4 Streaming relate question ..
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi All -

        Need some help. We have been using postgres 9.0.4 for our production environment for some time. Today we are going to restart the Solaris servers.

        We have streaming on . My question is how to handle the streaming when we start the database on the servers.

         Can you please give me some steps. I have actually used the http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Streaming_Replication to set up the replication.

        Appreciate your help

Regards

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] Help for Migration
От: Gene Poole
Сообщение: Convert / Migrate From Oracle 11gR2 To PostgreSQL ? On CentOS 5.7 x86_64