Re: Don't pass NULL pointer to strcmp().

От Xing Guo
Тема Re: Don't pass NULL pointer to strcmp().
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thank you Tom!

Your comment
"NULL doesn't have semantics that are visibly different from an empty
string" is exactly what I want to confirm :-)

--
Best Regards,
Xing

От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: Requiring recovery.signal or standby.signal when recovering with a backup_label
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Why is DEFAULT_FDW_TUPLE_COST so insanely low?