primary key of partitioned table referenced by foreign table, v11,v12 clarification

От Raj kumar
Тема primary key of partitioned table referenced by foreign table, v11,v12 clarification
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Team,

I am getting the below error when I am referencing Primary Key of parents table from checking table in Postgres version 11. I went through documentation of Postgres 12, where is mentioned that, "Primary key of the partitioned table can be referenced by other foreign tables."

I would like to know if the below error is something that is fixed or something else.

test=# insert into checking values(1,'tom',1);
ERROR:  insert or update on table "checking" violates foreign key constraint "checking_artist_fkey"
DETAIL:  Key (artist)=(1) is not present in table "parent".
test=#

От: sandman42@libero.it
Сообщение: Tablespace size management questions
От: Jeff Janes
Сообщение: Re: primary key of partitioned table referenced by foreign table,v11, v12 clarification