Re: Fix parallel vacuum buffer usage reporting

От Masahiko Sawada
Тема Re: Fix parallel vacuum buffer usage reporting
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, May 3, 2024 at 3:41 PM Anthonin Bonnefoy
<anthonin.bonnefoy@datadoghq.com> wrote:

> On Wed, May 1, 2024 at 5:37 AM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thank you for further testing! I've pushed the patch.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Here is the rebased version for the follow-up patch removing VacuumPage variables. Though I'm not sure if I should
createa dedicated mail thread since the bug was fixed and the follow-up is more of a refactoring. What do you think?

I'd suggest starting a new thread or changing the subject as the
current subject no longer matches what we're discussing.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: AIX support
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: SQL:2011 application time