Re: pg_create_logical_replication_slot returns text instead of name

От Masahiko Sawada
Тема Re: pg_create_logical_replication_slot returns text instead of name
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 11:22 AM, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 11:14:01AM +0900, Masahiko Sawada wrote:
>> Hmm, I'm also not sure about the policy of usage of name data type for
>> columns that show an object identifier on external servers. There is a
>> similar case; we have the pubname in pg_subscritpion as name type
>> whereas the subpublications in pg_subscription is text[] type.
>
> Let's not bother then.  In the case of the function you pointed out the
> intention behind the code was clear anyway, so that's better now.

Yeah, I agreed with you.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Christophe Pettus
Сообщение: Re: requested timeline ... does not contain minimum recovery point...
От: Christophe Pettus
Сообщение: Re: requested timeline ... does not contain minimum recovery point...