Re: Instalação do Postgresql ODBC 8.3.4.0 Driver.

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Instalação do Postgresql ODBC 8.3.4.0 Driver.
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Dave Cramer
www.postgres.rocks

On Mon, 15 Apr 2024 at 03:39, Monique Nascimento da Silva - PrestServ <moniquenascimento.prestserv@petrobras.com.br> wrote:
Good morning!

I am an analyst of the Petrobras team and we are having problems after installing Postgresql ODBC 8.3.4.0 Driver, it installs successfully, but when trying to open ODBC and add the settings the application closes and does not present the configuration options. Can you let me know if the Windows 10 and W11 version are compatible with the driver version?

Could you help us with this problem?

Images are attached.

By clicking on finish the application closes without opening the settings, you have been made

PÚBLICA

От: Monique Nascimento da Silva - PrestServ
Сообщение: RE: Instalação do Postgresql ODBC 8.3.4.0 Driver.
От: Dave Cramer
Сообщение: Please test release on github