Re: errors building on windows using meson

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: errors building on windows using meson
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 at 13:53, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
Hi,

On 2023-12-07 12:54:27 -0500, Dave Cramer wrote:
> state-exec: run failed: cannot create new executor meta: cannot get
> matching bin by path: no matching binary by path
> "C:\\Users\\Administrator\\AppData\\Local\\activestate\\cache\\b9117b06\\exec\\perl.EXE"
> state-exec: Not user serviceable; Please contact support for assistance.
>
> anyone seen this or have a fix ?

I've not seen that before. Please provide a bit more detail. Compiler,
building with ninja or msbuild/visual studio, when exactly you're encountering
the issue, ...

Windows Server 2019
VS 2019
building with ninja

Dave

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Remove MSVC scripts from the tree
От: Masahiko Sawada
Сообщение: Re: Make COPY format extendable: Extract COPY TO format implementations