Re: 8.14.5 jsonb subscripting

От Arne Sommerfelt
Тема Re: 8.14.5 jsonb subscripting
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Thank you all for super prompt and friendly support.

Best regards
Arne

tir. 9. apr. 2024 kl. 16:26 skrev Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>:
Arne Sommerfelt <arne.sommerfelt@gmail.com> writes:
> Thank you!  When googling it is easy to end up with latest docs,
> unfortunately

That's actually good news --- it used to be that Google would
tend to steer people to very ancient versions of our docs.
Sounds like the SEO work that we've done is paying off.

However, if you're running a moderately old PG version, you need
to make use of the links at the top of the page to go to the
equivalent page in the older version's docs.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: psql option
От: PG Doc comments form
Сообщение: Postgres_FDW doc doesn't specify TYPE support in Remote Execution Options