Re: Moving psqlodbc from pgfoundry to github

От Jonah H. Harris
Тема Re: Moving psqlodbc from pgfoundry to github
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 10:08 AM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
* Heikki Linnakangas (hlinnakangas@vmware.com) wrote:
> This got forgotten in the summer.

Agreed, thanks for following up.

There are so many, I can't count the number of times I've had issues with pgfoundry. I know this isn't an ODBC-specific topic, but is there any reason we don't just move all of the pgfoundry projects to github? Some projects on pgfoundry can't even be checked out due to some odd filesystem permission issue.

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: Moving psqlodbc from pgfoundry to github
От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: Moving psqlodbc from pgfoundry to github