Problem Running Post-Install Step. Installation May Not Complete Correctly. The Database Cluster Initialisation Failed.

От Justin Noor
Тема Problem Running Post-Install Step. Installation May Not Complete Correctly. The Database Cluster Initialisation Failed.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi how are you. I am trying to install the latest release of PostgresSQL
and I get the following error:

"Problem Running Post-Install Step. Installation May Not Complete
Correctly. The Database Cluster Initialisation Failed."

I am on Windows 7 64-bit.

Apparently this is a common issue with Windows. There are myriad
discussions on Stack Exchange about this issue but none of the
recommendations have worked for me.

The installer actually finishes if I just click OK and bypass the error,
but the server will not connect.

Furthermore, the 9.5 installer actually puts a 9.4 server in the pyAdmin.

Thanks,

Justin Noor

От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14112: sorting v and w is broken with et_EE locate
От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14112: sorting v and w is broken with et_EE locate