Query: Migrating from SQLServer to Postgresql

От Darnie Graceline
Тема Query: Migrating from SQLServer to Postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
Iam looking into a process of migrating from SQLServer to Postgresql, and I see that DBMigration is one of the tools you have offered, however when analysed DBMigration does not support migrating all components under free version.

1.Could you help suggest a free tool that we can use to migrate all the components from SQLServer DB to Postgresql.

2. Also could you suggest the best suitable driver while communicating from .Net to Postgresql.

Thanks & Regards,
Darnie.

От: Samuel Williams
Сообщение: Re: Safe operations?
От: Raghavendra Rao J S V
Сообщение: is there any adverse effect on DB if I set autovacuum scale factor to zero?