Re: BUG #18429: Inconsistent results on similar queries with join lateral

От Corey Huinker
Тема Re: BUG #18429: Inconsistent results on similar queries with join lateral
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I didn't add such a test because there are already several cases
(in foreign_data.sql, IIRC) that trigger the assert, which is
how come I found the problem in the first place.  Admittedly,
those depend on potentially-changeable details of an
information_schema view, so maybe it'd be better to have a
bespoke test.

I recently had a situation where having a bespoke test would have been helpful. Attached is a mostly-verbatim formalization of the tests from the original email. Q3 was of particular use to me.

От: Melanie Plageman
Сообщение: Re: relfrozenxid may disagree with row XIDs after 1ccc1e05ae
От: Shlok Kyal
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18433: Logical replication timeout