Re: Add n_tup_newpage_upd to pg_stat table views

От Corey Huinker
Тема Re: Add n_tup_newpage_upd to pg_stat table views
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

* No more dedicated struct to carry around the type of an update.

We just use two boolean arguments to the pgstats function instead. The
struct didn't seem to be adding much, and it was distracting to track
the information this way within heap_update().

That's probably a good move, especially if we start tallying updates that use TOAST.

От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: Error "initial slot snapshot too large" in create replication slot
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: Allow logical replication to copy tables in binary format