Re: Commit fest 2015-12 enters money time

От Kohei KaiGai
Тема Re: Commit fest 2015-12 enters money time
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 10:06 AM, Michael Paquier
> <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> In order to move on to the next CF, I am going to go through all the
>> remaining patches and update their status accordingly. And sorry for
>> slacking a bit regarding that. If you wish to complain, of course feel
>> free to post messages on this thread or on the thread related to the
>> patch itself.
>

> As all the entries have been either moved or updated, CF 2014-12 is closed,
> and CF 2015-02 has been changed to "In Progress".

I tried to add my name on the CF entry for the "Join pushdown support
for foreign tables" patch, however, it was unintentionally marked as
rejected on the last CF, even though it should be "returned with feedback".

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/3/20/

Is it available to move it to the current CF?
I couldn't find operation to add new entry on the current CF.

Thanks,
--
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp>

От: Ilia Ivanicki
Сообщение: Re: GSoC 2015 - mentors, students and admins.
От: Andreas Karlsson
Сообщение: Re: Using 128-bit integers for sum, avg and statistics aggregates