Help with insert query

От Glenn Schultz
Тема Help with insert query
Дата
Re: Help with insert query  (Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com>)
Re: Help with insert query  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general
All,

The query below is designed to insert into a table.  This works when I have a single loan which I insert.  However, if remove the part of the where clause of a single loan the insert does not work.  The table fnmloan is a large table with 500mm + rows and the query runs for about 4 hours.  Any idea of how to get this to work?  I am a little stumped since the query works with one loan.

Glenn

SET max_parallel_workers_per_gather = 8;
SET random_page_cost = 1;

truncate fnmloan_balance;
insert into fnmloan_balance (
fctrdt, loanseqnum, secmnem, beginbal, scheduled,endbal,smm
)

select
fnmloan.fctrdt
,fnmloan.loanseqnum
,fnmloan.secmnem
--,fnmloan.orignoterate
--,fnmloan.loanage
--,fnmloan.origloanamt
,fnmloan.currrpb as beginbal
,round(nullif(schedprin(cast(fnmloan.orignoterate as numeric),
  cast(fnmloan.remterm - 1 as numeric),
  cast(fnmloan.currrpb as numeric)),4)) as scheduled
,coalesce(endbal.currrpb,0) as endbal
,abs(round(
  cast((fnmloan.currrpb - coalesce(endbal.currrpb,0) - round(nullif(schedprin(cast(fnmloan.orignoterate as numeric),
  cast(fnmloan.remterm - 1 as numeric),
  cast(fnmloan.currrpb as numeric)),4)) )/(fnmloan.currrpb - round(nullif(schedprin(cast(fnmloan.orignoterate as numeric),
  cast(fnmloan.remterm - 1 as numeric),
  cast(fnmloan.currrpb as numeric)),4)) ) as numeric)
  ,4)) as SMM

from
(
 select * from fnmloan
 where
 fctrdt < '03-01-2019'
 and
 loanseqnum = '5991017042'
) as fnmloan

left outer join
(select
fctrdt - interval '1 month' as fctrdt
,loanseqnum
,orignoterate
,loanage
,origloanamt
,currrpb
from fnmloan
) as endbal

on fnmloan.loanseqnum = endbal.loanseqnum
and fnmloan.fctrdt = endbal.fctrdt

От: rihad
Сообщение: Re: Gigantic load average spikes
От: Michel Pelletier
Сообщение: Re: Help with insert query