Color differentiation of Browser icons in pgAdmin4

От Shira Bezalel
Тема Color differentiation of Browser icons in pgAdmin4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Congrats and thank you on the release of pgAdmin 4 v2. Looks like the improvements are coming along.

I have a suggestion. I didn't see this in Redmine already, but please disregard if it's already in the plans.

Right now, all the icon objects in the Browser (left panel) are blue. In pgAdmin III, I found it helpful that the different objects were somewhat differentiated by color. For example, Views are green, Tables are blue, Sequences are purple. Just this slight color differentiation made scanning for what I need just a little easier on the eyes and brain as I jump all over the place in my development work.

Thanks for listening. Happy to log this as a feature request in Redmine if that would be helpful. Please let me know.

Best,
Shira

--
Shira Bezalel
Database Administrator & Desktop Support Manager

От: Pavel Klimenko
Сообщение: 500 Internal Server Error
От: Richard Greenwood
Сообщение: Re: I'd like a lightweight alternative to pgAdmin4 ?