Re: Need some informations about ODBC version and engine version

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Need some informations about ODBC version and engine version
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi,

Le jeu. 20 janv. 2022 à 15:53, Daniel Moreau - HITECHPROS <dmoreau.hitechpros@lfdj.com> a écrit :

Hello Guillaume,

Can you tell me the difference between the 3 packages for ODBC please ?

psqlodbc_11_01_0000

psqlodbc_11_01_0000-x64

psqlodbc_11_01_0000-x86

The first one is twice bigger than the two others

Does it means the first one includes odbc 32 bits and 64 bits  ?

I have no idea (apart from the obvious x64 and x86 files). If you uncompress each, you'll see the first one is an exe, and the other two are msi. Perhaps the exe has both msi. I don't know. Been a while since I've used a Windows PC :-D

--
Guillaume.

От: Daniel Moreau - HITECHPROS
Сообщение: RE: Need some informations about ODBC version and engine version
От: Daniel Moreau - HITECHPROS
Сообщение: RE: Need some informations about ODBC version and engine version