Re: Warning when connecting from PSQL Command

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Warning when connecting from PSQL Command
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
New to Postgres please help

Warning console code page (437) differs from Window code page (1252) 8- bit
character might not work correctly. See psql reference page "Notes for
windows users" for details
Type "Help" for help

Postgres-#

When I type help it gives couple of commands

When I type

Postgres-# \c
It giives the above message again
Warning console code page (437) differs from Window code page (1252) 8- bit
character might not work correctly. See psql reference page "Notes for
windows users" for details

You are now connected to database "postges" as user "postgres"
postgres=#

does it mean am I connected and do my operations

Yes, you're connected to the postgres database.

От: Charles Sprickman
Сообщение: Re: autovacuum was not vacuuming
От: Harshad Adalkonda
Сообщение: Re: Warning when connecting from PSQL Command