Re: "traditional" replication - selected databases ?

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: "traditional" replication - selected databases ?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

Le mar. 16 janv. 2024 à 09:20, lejeczek <peljasz@yahoo.co.uk> a écrit :
hi guys,

I've set up replication perhaps only a several times - and only now when I wondered I failed to sroogle a clear answer to - is possible that way to replicate only selected databases?
By "that way" I mean - nothing fixed in-between, no third-parties, pure pgSQL to pgsql.
Will it be purely & only by means of _pg_hba.conf_ (surely no..) ?

If you mean physical replication, the answer is no, you can't.

If you mean logical replication, the obvious answer is yes because you can only set it for a specific database.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.

От: lejeczek
Сообщение: "traditional" replication - selected databases ?
От: Romas Kontrimas
Сообщение: Re: failed to setup barman backup when Posgres is running in Podman Container