Re: change the value of "unix_socket_directories" , must used "-h /xx/xx" to use the Unix domain socket

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: change the value of "unix_socket_directories" , must used "-h /xx/xx" to use the Unix domain socket
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Le 16 août 2014 17:44, "lin" <jluwln@163.com> a écrit :

> Hi all,
>      I change the value of "unix_socket_directories" in postgresql.conf ,  then restart the database, but it cannot connect the database used like this
> "psql -d postgres -p 5432" ,  it must given the parameter " -h /xx/xx" to use the Unix domain socket。
>     how to fix   this issue ?

That ain't an issue. The client, psql here, can't know where the server put the socket if it isn't in the default location.

От: John R Pierce
Сообщение: Re: change the value of "unix_socket_directories" , must used "-h /xx/xx" to use the Unix domain socket
От: Steve Atkins
Сообщение: Re: change the value of "unix_socket_directories" , must used "-h /xx/xx" to use the Unix domain socket