Re: Transaction timeout

От Junwang Zhao
Тема Re: Transaction timeout
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 19, 2023 at 6:27 PM Andrey M. Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru> wrote:

> > On 19 Dec 2023, at 13:26, Andrey M. Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru> wrote:
> >
> > I don’t have Windows machine, so I hope CF bot will pick this.
>
> I used Github CI to produce version of tests that seems to be is stable on Windows.
> Sorry for the noise.
>

> Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

+       <para>
+        If <varname>transaction_timeout</varname> is shorter than
+        <varname>idle_in_transaction_session_timeout</varname> or
<varname>statement_timeout</varname>
+        <varname>transaction_timeout</varname> will invalidate longer timeout.
+       </para>

When transaction_timeout is *equal* to idle_in_transaction_session_timeout
or statement_timeout, idle_in_transaction_session_timeout and statement_timeout
will also be invalidated, the logic in the code seems right, though
this document
is a little bit inaccurate.

--
Regards
Junwang Zhao

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Update the comment in nodes.h to cover Cardinality
От: Fabrice Chapuis
Сообщение: Re: pg_waldump