Re: Make COPY format extendable: Extract COPY TO format implementations

От Junwang Zhao
Тема Re: Make COPY format extendable: Extract COPY TO format implementations
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Feb 1, 2024 at 11:56 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 01, 2024 at 11:43:07AM +0800, Junwang Zhao wrote:
> > The first 6 rounds are like 10% better than the later 9 rounds, is this normal?
>
> Even with HEAD?  Perhaps you have some OS cache eviction in play here?
> FWIW, I'm not seeing any of that with longer runs after 7~ tries in a
> loop of 15.

Yeah, with HEAD. I'm on ubuntu 22.04, I did not change any gucs, maybe I should
set a higher shared_buffers? But I dought that's related ;(

--
Regards
Junwang Zhao

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Make COPY format extendable: Extract COPY TO format implementations
От: Amit Kapila