Re: session username in default psql prompt?

От Junwang Zhao
Тема Re: session username in default psql prompt?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I'd like to take this if this is approved ;)

On Sat, May 27, 2023 at 8:52 PM Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

> I don't recall if this has come up before.
>
> I'm sometimes mildly annoyed when I get on a new system and find the username missing in my psql prompt. Or if a
customershows me a screen and I have to ask "which user is this". If we're dealing with several roles it can get
confusing.My usual .psqlrc has

--
Regards
Junwang Zhao

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: PG 16 draft release notes ready
От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: Large files for relations