Re: We are facing "PANIC: could not read from control file:Successerror while starting the database.

От Raghavendra Rao J S V
Тема Re: We are facing "PANIC: could not read from control file:Successerror while starting the database.
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Fri, 5 Oct 2018 at 07:06, Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
On Fri, Oct 5, 2018 at 4:29 AM Raghavendra Rao J S V
<raghavendrajsv@gmail.com> wrote:
> PANIC: could not read from control file:Success

That means that the pg_control file is the wrong size.  What size is
it?  What filesystem is this, that allowed an out-of-space condition
to result in a file being truncated?  Normally we only overwrite that
file, so after creation it should stay the same size.

Size of the pg_control file is 42kb. We are using "CentOS Linux release 7.3.1611 (Core)".

Permissions and size of the file are present as expected.

Kindly guide me how to handle this kind of error?

Log file showing errors as below.

   Kindly guide me how to handle this kind of error?

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com

--
Regards,
Raghavendra Rao J S V

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: pg_pass and pg_service
От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: We are facing "PANIC: could not read from control file:Successerror while starting the database.