"checkpointer process" is consuming more memory. How to control it?

От Raghavendra Rao J S V
Тема "checkpointer process" is consuming more memory. How to control it?
Дата
Re: "checkpointer process" is consuming more memory. How to control it?  (Avinash Kumar <avinash.vallarapu@gmail.com>)
Re: "checkpointer process" is consuming more memory. How to controlit?  (Maksim Milyutin <milyutinma@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi All,

We have a database cluster as "db1_data". Under this cluster we have two databases. one is db1 and other is qovr. I surprised to see as "checkpointer process" is consuming 8.73GB of memory(RSS value as 9158892). Why "checkpointer process" is consuming this much amount of memory and how to limit the usage of the "checkpointer process" memory.

image.png

--
Regards,
Raghavendra Rao J S V

От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: Hungarian collation in English Windows server
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: "checkpointer process" is consuming more memory. How to controlit?