Reeving an error while taking the backup using "pg_basebackup" utility.

От Raghavendra Rao J S V
Тема Reeving an error while taking the backup using "pg_basebackup" utility.
Дата
Re: Reeving an error while taking the backup using "pg_basebackup"utility.  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi All,

We are using below command to take the backup of the database.

$PGHOME/bin/pg_basebackup -p 5433 -U postgres -P -v -x --format=tar --gzip --compress=1 --pgdata=- -D /opt/rao

While taking the backup we have received below error.

transaction log start point: 285/8F000080

pg_basebackup: could not get transaction log end position from server: FATAL:  requested WAL segment 00000001000002850000008F has already been removed

Please guide me why and how to handle this error. Do you want me to change any of the option in my pg_basebackup command let me know.

Please clarify me what it means --pgdata=--D in my above  pg_basebackup command.
--
Regards,
Raghavendra Rao J S V

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Will there ever be support for Row Level Security onMaterialized Views?
От: Raghavendra Rao J S V
Сообщение: How to search particular line/text code in all Postgres all database object's