Re: pgsql: Do assorted mop-up in the planner.

От Robins Tharakan
Тема Re: pgsql: Do assorted mop-up in the planner.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Mon, 6 Feb 2023 at 05:57, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> I'd hoped that some of these failures shared a root cause, but nope
> they were really four different bugs :-(.  I've now pushed fixes
> for all four, and I hope you'll turn your fuzzer back on.  This
> is very valuable testing.

Thanks Tom for fixing these promptly but more importantly for
confirming that this was helpful... allows for similar effort going forward.

-
robins

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: pgsql: Properly NULL-terminate GSS receive buffer on error packet recep
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: pgsql: Add support for progress reporting to pg_verifybackup