Re: CREATE OPERATOR query

От Robins Tharakan
Тема Re: CREATE OPERATOR query
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Makes perfect sense. Thanks and appreciate a prompt response.
Would update the tests accordingly.

--
Robins Tharakan

On 22 May 2013 09:03, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
Robins Tharakan escribió:
> Yes, but the documentation states that EXECUTE permission for the function
> is required to even CREATE the operator.

What I mean is that your new role still has said permission through
PUBLIC (a pseudo-role which is automatically granted to all other roles
and cannot be revoked), even if you revoke it directly.

--
Álvaro Herrera                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

От: Josh Kupershmidt
Сообщение: Re: moving documentation to XML
От: Erwin Brandstetter
Сообщение: Contradicting information for DEFERRABLE constraints