Re: BUG #18238: Cross-partitition MERGE/UPDATE with delete-preventing trigger leads to incorrect memory access

От Dean Rasheed
Тема Re: BUG #18238: Cross-partitition MERGE/UPDATE with delete-preventing trigger leads to incorrect memory access
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG #18238: Cross-partitition MERGE/UPDATE with delete-preventing trigger leads to incorrect memory access  (jian he <jian.universality@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 at 03:36, jian he <jian.universality@gmail.com> wrote:

> your patch is correct, especially ExecCrossPartitionUpdate canSetTag
> logic is very intuitive to me.

Thanks for checking. Patch pushed and back-patched.

> +SELECT * FROM pa_target ORDER BY tid;
> I would change to
>
> SELECT  pt.*, pg_get_expr(pc.relpartbound, pt.tableoid, TRUE)
> FROM    pa_target  pt
> JOIN    pg_class   pc ON pc.oid = pt.tableoid
> ORDER BY val,tid;
>
> that would make the result more understandable, maybe i am over engineering.
> Anyway, that's my personal preference.

I decided not to do that, just to keep it simpler, and consistent with
the preceding tests.

Regards,
Dean

От: PG Bug reporting form
Сообщение: BUG #18255: I am unable to deselect the stack bulider when i was install the postgresql
От: PG Bug reporting form
Сообщение: BUG #18256: spgGetCache() attempts to read to read invalid file for index attached to partitioned table