Re: Add support for restrictive RLS policies

От Dean Rasheed
Тема Re: Add support for restrictive RLS policies
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Stephen,

I looked through this in a little more detail and I found one other
issue: the documentation for the system catalog table pg_policy and
the view pg_policies needs to be updated to include the new columns
that have been added.

Other than that, it all looks good to me, subject to the previous comments.

Regards,
Dean

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: Fix checkpoint skip logic on idle systems by tracking LSN progress
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: [sqlsmith] Failed assertion in _hash_splitbucket_guts