Re: numeric_big in make check?

От Dean Rasheed
Тема Re: numeric_big in make check?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > On 19 Feb 2024, at 12:48, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> >
> > Or we could just flush it.  It's never detected a bug, and I think
> > you'd find that it adds zero code coverage (or if not, we could
> > fix that in a far more surgical and less expensive manner).

Off the top of my head, I can't say to what extent that's true, but it
wouldn't surprise me if at least some of the tests added in the last 4
commits to touch that file aren't covered by tests elsewhere. Indeed
that certainly looks like the case for 18a02ad2a5. I'm sure those
tests could be pared down though.

Regards,
Dean

От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: Optimize planner memory consumption for huge arrays
От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: Speeding up COPY TO for uuids and arrays