Re: Proposal to include --exclude-extension Flag in pg_dump

От Dean Rasheed
Тема Re: Proposal to include --exclude-extension Flag in pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 16 Mar 2024 at 17:36, Ayush Vatsa <ayushvatsa1810@gmail.com> wrote:

> Attached is the complete patch with all the required code changes.
> Looking forward to your review and feedback.

This looks good to me. I tested it and everything worked as expected.

I ran it through pgindent to fix some whitespace issues and added
another test for the filter option, based on the test case you added.

I'm marking this ready-for-commit (which I'll probably do myself in a
day or two, unless anyone else claims it first).

Regards,
Dean

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: SQL:2011 application time
От: Shlok Kyal
Сообщение: Re: speed up a logical replica setup