Re: issue creating database in postgresSQL

От Lucas Possamai
Тема Re: issue creating database in postgresSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I'm new to postgresSQL and try to create database. I connected as postgres
user/role, I ran create database test1 command without any error message,
but don't see test1 database being created when I used \list command to see
all databases. Can someone help to shed some light on why? Thanks.

What command did you use to create the database?
did it return any error?
What PostgreSQL version you're using?

Also, post the output of: \l+

su - postgres
psql
\l+

Lucas

От: Thomas
Сообщение: issue creating database in postgresSQL
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: postgres create database command does not create database