PGAdmin - Is there way to I can close the the actual section of the Tree?

От Durumdara
Тема PGAdmin - Is there way to I can close the the actual section of the Tree?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello!

We have many-many databases on a server.

When I open more schemas for searching a table, it is very disturbing that I can't close (unexpand) the whole node with one click.

For example I'm in table T, and 1300 other tables before it.
To close the whole "Tables" node, I need to scroll up to table A, and then to "Tables".

It would be easier if I could use a function, which identifies the actual object, and unexpand all objects in the same level with closing the root.

But maybe this function also exists. Do you know about it?

Thanks for your help

Best regards
dd

От: Cody Boorman
Сообщение: Expand/Collapse Nodes in Query Window
От: Khushboo Vashi
Сообщение: Re: PGAdmin - Is there way to I can close the the actual section of the Tree?