Re: PLPGSQL - extra column existence in trigger

От Durumdara
Тема Re: PLPGSQL - extra column existence in trigger
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello!

Peter J. Holzer <hjp-pgsql@hjp.at> ezt írta (időpont: 2022. máj. 11., Sze, 0:44):
On 2022-05-07 15:02:09 +0200, Durumdara wrote:

> So in the new trigger we can't load them all with:

How do you get a new trigger on one table but not the new columns on the
other table? Wouldn't you update both at the same time?

The needed columns are in a temporary table. Each Win32 application creates his own temp table with User Informations, like ID, Name, Computer Info.
These are for logging purposes.
The trigger is in another table, and I want to log the actual user information with the row changing to see who caused it.

Best regards,
dd

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: list tablespaces named in custom format dump
От: Rob Sargent
Сообщение: Re: list tablespaces named in custom format dump