PgAdmin 7.1 - the varchar field sizes are missing

От Durumdara
Тема PgAdmin 7.1 - the varchar field sizes are missing
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello!

Do you know about this problem?
I have updated the PGAdmin to the newest version:

Then I realized that varchar Field sizes were missing from the Query's grid header...
In the older versions it had this info.

Which was very useful, mostly in the queries with joined columns.

Without this function I must identify the source of the original field.
And check the table SQL to get the column info.
It's complicated... :-(

Do you also know about this bug?

Thanks!

Best regards
dd

От: Vanessa Gordon- Abreu
Сообщение: MAC installation Malfunction
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: MAC installation Malfunction