Re: Proposal: BSD Authentication support

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: Proposal: BSD Authentication support
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Mar 12, 2016 at 5:14 AM, David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> wrote:
> On 1/14/16 11:22 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
>> On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 2:27 AM, Marisa Emerson <mje@insec.sh> wrote:
>>> I've attached the latest version of this patch. I've fixed up an issue with
>>> the configuration scripts that I missed.
>> Looks reasonable on a quick read-through.  Can anyone with access to a
>> BSD system review and test?
>
> Is anyone with access to/experience with BSD able to review and test
> this patch?  Seems like it would make a great addition to 9.6.

It looks like this needs review from an OpenBSD user specifically.
FreeBSD and NetBSD use PAM instead of BSD auth.

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Provide much better wait information in pg_stat_activity.
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Background Processes and reporting