Re: Postgresql issue: FATAL: dsa_allocate could not find 7 free pages

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: Postgresql issue: FATAL: dsa_allocate could not find 7 free pages
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 9:17 PM Alexandre Assouad
<alexandre.assouad@gmail.com> wrote:
> I’ll try next week to build a test environment and I’ll send you the results.
> Does it make any difference to set up a VM vs a dedicated machine ?

Thanks.  Probably not, the important thing is probably the same data,
settings (work_mem etc) and query.  Maybe start with a build of
REL_10_5 and try to reproduce the problem, and if you can get that to
happen reliably, then switch to a build of REL_10_STABLE to confirm
that the problem goes away?

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Should pg 11 use a lot more memory building an spgist index?
От: Amit Langote
Сообщение: Re: Should pg 11 use a lot more memory building an spgist index?