Re: [bug fix] ECPG: freeing memory for pgtypes crashes on Windows

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: [bug fix] ECPG: freeing memory for pgtypes crashes on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 3:47 PM, Tsunakawa, Takayuki
<tsunakawa.takay@jp.fujitsu.com> wrote:
> The fix is to add PGTYPES_free() in libpgtypes.dll, just like libpq has PQfreemem() described here:

+#ifndef PGTYPES_FREE
+#define PGTYPES_FREE
+ extern void PGTYPES_free(void *ptr);
+#endif

It seems quite strange to repeat this in pgtypes_date.h,
pgtypes_interval.h and pgtypes_numeric.h.  I guess you might not want
to introduce a new common header file so that his can be back-patched
more easily?  Not sure if there is a project policy about that, but it
seems unfortunate to introduce maintenance burden by duplicating this.

The "/" needs to move inside then closing tag.

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Mark Rofail
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays
От: Amit Langote
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Adding column_constraint description in ALTER TABLEsynopsis