Re: Commitfest: older Waiting on Author entries

От Tommy Pavlicek
Тема Re: Commitfest: older Waiting on Author entries
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 7, 2023 at 8:28 AM John Naylor <johncnaylorls@gmail.com> wrote:

> The following entries are WoA but have not had an email update since
> July. If there is no actionable update soon, I plan to mark these
> Returned with Feedback before end of CF:
>
> ltree hash functions

I should be able to update this with a fully working patch by the end
of this month. This was blocked by my other patch, which has now been
committed. There's not much left to do, but I'm a bit busy for the
next few weeks.

Tommy

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Clean up role created in new subscription test.
От: shveta malik