Re: Uniforms the errors msgs at tuplestore paths

От Ranier Vilela
Тема Re: Uniforms the errors msgs at tuplestore paths
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Em dom., 20 de fev. de 2022 às 22:08, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> escreveu:
On Sun, Feb 20, 2022 at 11:37:33AM -0300, Ranier Vilela wrote:
> I can't see:
> plperl.c
> pl_exec.c
> pttcl.c
>
> Only jsonfuncs.c, but the error about "materialized mode" is not reported.

Melanie has done a nice analysis of all the code paths doing
materialization checks for her patch with SRF functions.  Though there
are parts that can be simplified to reduce the differences in check
patterns before doing the overall refactoring, I think that we'd
better keep any discussion related to this topic on the other thread
rather than splitting the effort across more threads.
Fine, I agree.

regards,
Ranier Vilela

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Uniforms the errors msgs at tuplestore paths
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Trap errors from streaming child in pg_basebackup to exit early