Re: Fix possible bogus array out of bonds (src/backend/access/brin/brin_minmax_multi.c)

От Ranier Vilela
Тема Re: Fix possible bogus array out of bonds (src/backend/access/brin/brin_minmax_multi.c)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Em seg., 12 de set. de 2022 às 20:06, David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> escreveu:
On Tue, 6 Sept 2022 at 13:29, David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll hold off a few days before pushing the other patch.  Tom stamped
> beta4 earlier, so I'll hold off until after the tag.

I've now pushed this.
Thank you David.
But the correct thing is to put you also as author, after all, there's more of your code there than mine.
Anyway, I appreciate the consideration.

regards,
Ranier Vilela

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Role Graph Viewing in Core (psql: \drr \dru \drg, system view: pg_role_graph, pg_role_relationship)
От: Justin Pryzby
Сообщение: Re: fix stats_fetch_consistency value in postgresql.conf.sample