Re: [BackendXidGetPid] only access allProcs when xid matches

От Ashutosh Bapat
Тема Re: [BackendXidGetPid] only access allProcs when xid matches
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 7, 2023 at 3:05 PM Junwang Zhao <zhjwpku@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 7, 2023 at 5:07 PM Ashutosh Bapat
> <ashutosh.bapat.oss@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Forgot to attach the patch.
>
> LGTM
>
> Should I change the status to ready for committer now?

I would still love to see some numbers. It's not that hard. Either
using my micro benchmark or Michael's. We may or may not see an
improvement. But at least we tried. But Michael feels otherwise,
changing it to RoC is fine.

--
Best Wishes,
Ashutosh Bapat

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: missing privilege check after not-null constraint rework
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: psql help message contains excessive indentations