Partitioning existing table issue - Help needed!

От dbatoCloud Solution
Тема Partitioning existing table issue - Help needed!
Дата
Re: Partitioning existing table issue - Help needed!  (Thomas Kellerer <shammat@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-admin

Dear All,

I am partitioning the large table using declarative partitioning method in PostgreSQL 10.13.

The below steps which I am using are :

  1. created parent  table
  2. create sub-partitioned table
  3. created index for each partition
  4. created function
  5. creating trigger but end with below error:-

SQL Error [42809]: ERROR: "contact_transaction_history_parent_part_bkp_am" is a partitioned table

  Detail: Partitioned tables cannot have ROW triggers.

Please let me know what is the issue with this?

Kindly advise.

Regards,

AShok

От: hubert depesz lubaczewski
Сообщение: Re: Design database
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Partitioning existing table issue - Help needed!